Dear Partners and Friends,
As I pray for you today I sincerely give thanks for your faithfulness towards us as we continue in the calling whereby we have jointly been called.
1. Daily we continue to intercede through our conference calls, lifting you up as our partners no matter where you have been deployed on behalf of Yahshua ha Moschiach who gave so much and continues to give to those of us who call on His Name with reverence and dedication.
2. Daily, in one form or another, we lift up the Good News that Jesus Christ is Lord over all things. We have been assigned to the Financial Capitol of the World and thereby have been assigned to do the holy work of confronting and defeating the root of all evil, which is the love of money. We have been on this watch for over 20 years and have consistently published the Good News to the Financial Community as well as to all that have chosen to hear. We do this with joy whether we abase or abound in material things, and we have experienced both.
3. We have successfully secured a location at 95 Leonard Street. We have completed two years on our lease. We still have renovations to complete. We have been creative in our finances and through the sacrifices of our team, we have not missed a beat. We continue to operate the ministry bringing eternal life to many that others would overlook or shun. We have opened our arms to all and have seen many families and individuals healed and set free. It is not a rare occurrence when people in dire circumstance come to us for a real and powerful touch from God. People are alive today who were given days to live. We hold those lives dear to us as we lament the experience as Jesus must have when only one of the 10 healed lepers returned to follow Him. Still, we give thanks and rejoice for many are called but few are truly chosen to give life. They receive earthly healing but are never trained to bear eternal fruit that will generate life to all that come in contact. This location would be ideal to house an educational children for children and with $400,000 in renovations we would be ready and with a few phone calls we could position ourselves to receive a tenant who would cover our expenses and pay for much needed staffing and ministerial capacity. We are currently hosting prayer groups, theatre groups and financial groups as a service to them; always holding up the person of Jesus - reminding them that Jesus came to serve and so do we.
4. From this location we are training leaders nationwide. We are currently readying ourselves to begin two satellite churches through our members who are living in Fort Worth, Texas and Vero Beach, Florida. Our ministry training program continues to grow and flourish as we are gathering members from across the nation and around the World. Jesus' model for transforming nations is being used and held tightly in confidence as we have begun a journey that requires all participants to grow from immaturity to maturity - both giving and receiving - in the most practical ways. You need only to contact me to learn of this process so that you can begin to bear fruit personally for eternity. #mydeeperlife
5. We have numerous Kingdom assignments as we are called to go into every man's world. Let me list for you the work that I will be doing personally over the next 60 days.
A. Prison Ministry with Pro Claim -- For the third time, I will be traveling to Angola Prison in Louisiana. It is impossible to understand the impact of this ministry until you experience it first hand. God loves these men. He is using this prison as a training ground to reach all prisoners across the state of Louisiana. Mike has asked me to do more training for these men being trained as ministers. When I think of the years of selfless work that Mike has done, going cell to cell ministering to men who are about to be executed, I think of the relationship that he must have with Jesus. Who does this? What earthly reward can come of this? I can't think of one. You must have the heart of Jesus to be able to do this work. I list this as our top initiative because it has effected me in the deepest of ways - transforming me closer and closer to selflessness. These three trips are dear to me and remind me of what I experienced walking the streets of Manhattan during the aftemath of the tragedy of 9-11.
B. The Water Initiative -- Kevin McGovern was introduced into Mexico in 2007 by the ProVision Network. Presently, he is making sales to municipalities of the point of use water filters to municipalities throughout Mexico. The Water Initiative has received grants from Mexico and Investments from PVN members that total over $500,000. This group has built a successful prototype and will be launching its' next work in Saudi Arabia. While I spent time at a strategic meeting in May new members from Mexico were there for the first time. Their comment to the group and to me personally was, "I am so glad that you have included Dan Stratton on this team. He brings the presence of God and a strength to the mission that gives us confidence that we are truly on a mission from God." While I was there I was able to bring personal salvation to a world class leader in the movement toward bringing sustainable solutions to the poorest of the poor. We sat up all night as he asked question after question about salvation, the anointing and prayer. He wanted Jesus but he wanted nothing to do with church people. As I understood the magnitude of the situation, I rested in the fact that I didn't have to have witty or intelligent answers. I only had to rely, as I have been trained, on the voice of the Holy Spirit, just like the Apostles we read about and know through the Book of Acts.
C. Path Medical -- Dr. Eric Braverman is on the cutting edge of healing and evangelism. He regularly makes the claim that more people see doctors than attend church. He claims that Doctors have become the clergy of our generation, preaching witchcraft through Pharmakia/Drugs. He shares the vision that one day men and women will be sent out two by two with the touch of the Holy Spirit and true healing, trained in the scripture and in the art/science of natural healing. He says that we should be unafraid to know our current state, just as Jesus teaches. Testing the health of people with state of the art techniques requires collaboration. He is working to bring this message to the world and is confronting major opposition on many fronts. I have been asked to assist him and to hold up his arms. Every week for at least 20 hours I pray for him and work with his staff and patients as we work through this opposition. This work will soon be ready to take world wide as we continue to work through our own personal blind spots and through the open opposition that the current Governmental and Medical establishments throw up as roadblocks.
D. Liberty Star Uranium and Metals Corporation (LBSR) -- Eddie Othon has grown and matured to become a principal player in this corporation. Natural Resources like Uranium and all of the valuable ores can be mined by the technology this company possesses. Also, this company holds large strategic leases positioning them to be a world wide player in Natural Resources. Just the other night we met to strategize with a particular financial leader from Black Rock. As we advised Eddie, we prayed together and could see with a few good decisions relationships will develop that will bring this work to monetization. Eddie has met with our Mexican contacts and has positioned himself with groups led by Billionaires. He needs our prayer as his witness in this arena is strategic and substantial.
E. Jobenomics -- Chuck Vollmer has been influenced by God for good and by the work of ProVision Network in particular and has cast a vision to create the infrastructure to move the United States out of its' dangerous place where the economy flows but not to the people. You can check out his website at www.jobenomics.com or buy his book for more details. His work is being read by government and business leaders nationwide. He is continually being asked for advice from Military, Government and Business leaders and we are having an influence here.
E. The First Nations -- We have two initiatives here. The Apsalooke (Crow) Nation of Montana, led by Chairman Cedric Blackeagle and Pastor Elroy Nomee have contacted John Copeland and me to assist them in getting free to be the prosperous Christian Nation that they desire to be. One week from today on Aug. 11, 2011 I will be flying to Billings, Montana and driving to the Nation to spend time with the Chairman as we forge a working relationship to fully actualize the opportunities there for the good of the Crow Nation as they seek to serve all people through their massive holdings in natural resources; coal, natural gas and more. I will be negotiating a letter of intent and an agreement so that we can serve them through our contacts and expertise as we work to make sure that from now on this nation controls their wealth and their future.
I will be traveling to Arizona - near Tuba City to be with Ellson Bennett, who regularly travels the nation working with all the First Nations People. He is Rhema Bible College trained and an amazing minister. September 21-24 - I will participate in ministry with Ellson and with Eastman Curtis. This will be my third trip to the Navajo. Last year these meetings were some of the most supernatural meetings I have ever participated in as the Navajo have historically been very spiritual people. The manifestations of the gifts of the spirit were so very powerful. It is hard to describe the reality of these manifestations for those who were not there. I strongly suggest that some of you come to Arizona to see for yourselves. The spirtual realm is real. The dark side of this is there to distract us and to confuse us and the work we do with the Navajo is important as we learn to navigate the spirit realm for practical application here. Like the Crow, the Navajo have access to and own major holdings in natural resources. Should this nation declare itself to be a Christian Nation and learn to own and loose its' monetary influence for the gospel, the world would be greatly impacted. I have been told that the amount of uranium in the land owned by the Navajo could be valued in the multiple trillions of dollars.
F. New York City Evangelism -- Recently we partnered with Nick Kinn of Living Word Christian Center to lead 1965 people to the saving knowledge of Jesus Christ. Nick is part of the work founded and led by Mac and Lynne Hammond in Brooklyn, Park Minnesota. We have had a great relationship with them for over ten years, as we have helped to launch their business ministry. The ProVision Network has a presence there and we continue to serve them. In October, Rick Reyna and Jeremy Pearsons will be coming to Manhattan and we will partner with them in their efforts on the streets of New York. The people of Faith Exchange will serve this group in many capacities. We hope to be part of this work and be even more fruitful as we expect to lead more than 2000 in prayer as they move into the Kingdom of His dear Son.
G. Yale University Christian Alumni Alliance -- I have been asked to found and lead this. If you consider the impact of this alone, you might be led to inquire more deeply into our work. I am prayerfully considering the next steps here. This is in fledgling conversations at this point as the leader of all Alumni relations is a personal friend of mine and a believer.
Friends -- I am asking you to partner with us. Pray for us and as you ready yourself to give of your finances at this time, consider this strategic work. Leaders from around the world see us as strong, but we are not as strong as we could be without your help. I know that you have many other places that you could give of your finances, but pray over your giving and consider this strategic work. Let me tell you of our immediate needs. I will list them in order. I list them only to give you an opportunity to participate in this amazing work. A small natural/carnal offering will have large impact on the way things go in the future.
1. Faith Exchange or the ProVision Network needs $7,000 to cover travel expenses for trips to Montana, Louisiana and Arizona.
2. Faith Exchange or the ProVision Network needs $65,000 to install a required alarm system and secure all permits required to hold Public Assembly at 95 Leonard Street, Manhattan, NYC.
3. Faith Exchange or the ProVision Network needs $400,000 to finish the renovations that still need to be completed at 95 Leonard Street.
4. Faith Exchange needs $25,000 to upgrade broadcast equipment to establish the two satellite churches in Vero Beach and Fort Worth.
(I chuckle under my breath as I have seen the Lord continue to meet our daily needs with giving from individuals who are moved to help. Recently, Jerry Savelle, Carolyn Savelle and Jesse Duplantis have been moved to give of their finances to our work. Long time friends have been moved to give to help sustain our strategic work. As Annie and I prepare to send Danielle to George Washington University in just a few days, we are in prayer and in earnest expectation as God prepares provision for our work and for our family.)
If you will notice, we are asking not for ourselves. We are operating joyfully as tentmakers and volunteers. Words of Wisdom have come from ministers and friends alike reminding me of my dominant anointing for business and finance. With great joy I pray for you as I am continually reminded of your love for us and for our work. Annie and I love Jesus and love the work that we have been called to. In my prayer time, I find my eyes filling with tears of joy - no matter the challenges we face. I have been gifted with the ability to see those things that are lovely, honest, pure and of good report. He has gifted me with trust and faith. I count it all joy when I am faced with trials and temptations knowing that these obstacles work my patience and bring me closer and closer to glory, which I gladly pass on to all those that are sent to me.
I return to NYC tomorrow. I will begin a fast. The strategic work is vast and it is imminent. I need to hear clearly and be submitted solely to Yahweh - Father, Son and Spirit. Pray for us and sow as you are led, so that I can be transfixed on the task at hand - serving leaders.
Great joy is overtaking me now as I finish this letter to you. Please call, text or email me to touch base. Tell me of your victories and your challenges. I will stand with you. It is my honor and my pleasure to partner with you, going into all the world with the gospel as your friend. I am thankful for you.
Thank you in advance and Thank you for your past partnership. You are loved and prayed for.
Founder and President
The ProVision Network
My Deeper LIfe